- WB 13th July Online Learning
- WB 6th July Online Learning
- WB 29th June Online Learning
- WB 22nd June Online Learning
- WB 15th June Plan Online Learning
- WB 8th June Plan Online Learning
- WB 18th May Plan Online Learning
- WB 11th May Plan Online learning
- WB 4TH May Plan Online learning
Please find some links below to online learning resources you can access for your child.
Accessing Oak National Academy
The National Academy
Nessy Reading and Spelling
We have secured free licences for children from Reception to Year 6 to access the Nessy website in order to support reading, spelling and writing in a fun way.
Go to www.nessy.co.uk
Click Log in
Enter the secret word bustlingglitter
Type in your full name
Click on your name and monkey picture
Enter your Nessy name to begin playing (your full name with no spaces)
Tap a panel – we have licences for Nessy Reading & Spelling and Writing Beach.
If you have any issues, please email email@example.com
Primary Language Network
In school, we use Letter Join to teach the children handwriting.
Parents/Carers are able to access this at home by accessing the document below:
- Religious Education activities at home
- Useful websites for children
- ALPSIT-Home learning pack
- Century – Free English, maths and science courses during school closure
- Edge Hill University Faculty of Education Links to Learning pages
The White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five brand new maths lessons for each year group from Years 1-8. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
Deepening Understanding/Hamilton Trust
On the websites below you will find free home learning packs for your child’s year group.